Friday, July 15, 2011

Updates!

Hello readers,

I'd like to thank everyone who has been reading my blog. In the first month of its life, Training in Transition has had over 1,000 page views! Although I'm sure about 500 of those are probably my mom, thanks to everyone else too. (Love you, Mom).

Unfortunately I have had some technical difficulties getting up my race report from the Double Trouble triathlon, so to keep you all from getting impatient, I do have some other cool updates for the future of the blog.

Coming soon I will have a series of interviews with members of the staff from the IronGirl, TrekWomen,and SheRox triathlon series about the growth of all-female triathlons and what that means for the sport.

To wrap up the summer, look for race reports from Double Trouble and the Hudson Valley Triathlon, in Kingston, NY. I will also have articles about training on vacation and the issues that come with conflicts between training and the college lifestyle.

Also, Hudson Valley-ites, I had my first article (about the new hospital in Orange County) published in the August issue of Hudson Valley Magazine! Look for that on newsstands soon.

This Saturday, I will be at City of Water Day in Liberty State Park, helping coordinate kayak tours. Then on Sunday I will be volunteering for Bikeway at the Putnam Tri'n'Du in Carmel, NY. Come say hi! (I'll be the blonde one bouncing around enthusiastically).

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think! If you're too shy to comment, feel free to email me large amounts of praise.(I suppose suggestions, problems and constructive criticisms are also welcome...anything to improve!).

Thanks for all your support!

Tory

No comments:

Post a Comment