Friday, November 11, 2011

Reader Contest: Win Nail Polish!

The Background
At practice last year, my team was talking (as usual) about nail polish. We were discussing how much we like the names of the colors. They might sound a little ridiculous at times, but they are just so damn catchy, it's hard not to smile when you hear names like "My Chihuahua Bites" or "Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window". However, there aren't many "athletic" sounding nail polish names (OPI's "Yo-Gotta Get This Blue" is probably the closest thing I've seen). This contest is to see who can come up with the most creative, athletic sounding nail polish name. It can be related to any sport or any activity as long as it's creative!

Contest Rules
Submit your name (and a way to contact you), your nail polish name, and what color you imagine it to be via email or the comment section below.
For example: Tory (trainingintransition@gmail.com),  "I'd Rather Row and Lose Than Be a Cheerleader", bright pink

In one week, readers will be able vote on their favorite nail polish name.

And the prize?
My two favorite nail polish colors. It's a surprise! =) And I will ship anywhere. Yes, even to England. So comment or email me  and WIN!

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh, my kind of post. Rowing and nail polish, all in one sweet paragraph. I shall definitely be turning my mind to this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Most Oars Catch Crabs Eventually" - Bright Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weigh Nuff - Light Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Middle Move Magenta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not Gonna Ruin My Day - Launch Steel Grey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eat. Sleep. Row. - Dark Sienna Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our wake...your funeral- Black

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oar-gasmic Oar-ange

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scull and Glossbones!
    A white polish with black glitter

    katygmorris at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't Wait Teal Winter Training Is Over! (teal blue)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's gonna leave a scar(let)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indi-Go After It! - purple

    ReplyDelete